Action Required: blockbank web staking is over!
With the release of V3, blockbank Web Staking is coming to an end. Starting today, you must withdraw funds from your Web Staking account and transfer them to the blockbank app before the staking period is over.
NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO USERS WITH A TIMER STILL ACTIVE. IF YOUR TIMER HAS HIT 0:00:00, YOU CAN WITHDRAW AND RECEIVE REWARDS AS PER USUAL.
If the staking period has not yet ended, you may withdraw your funds by doing the following:
– Take a screenshot of your blockbank Web Staking dashboard (AS SHOWN IN THE IMAGE)
– Withdraw funds from your Web Staking account
– Download the blockbank app, register your CeFi account and go through the KYC process to verify your identity
– Create a Support ticket with a link to your transaction ID, the Network you’ve staked (ETH or BSC), plus your wallet address. Once you receive a response, you’ll be able to attach a screenshot of your dashboard.
– Our Support Team will review your request and readjust your staking period.
Questions you might have:
📌 Will I be able to withdraw funds after the 30 days period ends?
Yes! But please remember that the staking period won’t continue counting after the counter runs out.
📌 Will I need to go through the KYC process if I haven’t yet?
Yes — we ask all of our CeFi users on the blockbank app to undergo an identity verification process to ensure maximum safety.
📌 If my staking period has ended on Web Staking, do I still need to contact Support to receive rewards?
No. Once you withdraw your funds from the Web Staking dashboard, you will receive the reward without contacting our Support team.
📌 Will the same 6-month in-app staking period remain?