- the information we collect about you when you use this website (the “Services”) and why we collect it; and
- how we use and share that information.
Information you give us. We collect some content and other information you provide when you use our Services. For example, when you register with our Site you will be asked to provide certain information (e.g. your name, email address, phone number, address, birth date, etc.). We may also ask you for additional government-issued identification or other information to validate your identity as required by our policies and procedures.
Information we get from your use of our Services. We collect information to provide you with the Services. To do this, we collect information about from where you use our Services. For example, we and/or our service providers may collect, store or recognize your IP address when you register with our Site. Our Site also gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site and Services, track users’ movements around the Site and Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Site and Services to our users’ needs.
Information collected by others. We may use third-party analytics companies and identity verification services. The information collected by these third parties may be used for purposes disclosed in their privacy policies, and by us to offer our Services.
We may also combine the information described above with other information we collect about you.
03 USE OF WEBSITE
- To provide our Services. We use information we have to deliver our Services.
- Communicate with you. The information we collect lets us keep you posted on important changes and news regarding the token distribution event and future events.
- Promote Safety and Security. We may use your information, including date of birth, to verify identity and to determine eligibility to use the Services. We also use information for loss prevention, anti-fraud and/or unauthorized activity and to enforce our Terms of Service. Additionally, we may use information to prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- We may also create anonymous, aggregated and/or other de-identified data records (“Anonymous Information”) from information that you provide to us by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and to improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and to disclose such data to third parties in our discretion.
04 THE SERVICES
We do not share, sell or transfer your personal information without your consent, except as described below:
– Our service providers. We use third-party service providers (such as to help operate our business). Examples include suppliers that host our data or provide customer service. Use of your personal information by our service providers is limited to the information they need to provide services on our behalf. For more information about how these service providers treat your personal information, or with any other comments, complaints or suggestions, contact us at the e-mail address provided: privacy[@]BlockBank.ai
– To protect BlockBank and its users, or for legal purposes. We may disclose your information: (a) if we think it’s needed to detect, prevent or address illegal activity on our Services, or identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who appears to be causing injury to or interfering with our rights or property or other users; (b) as part of a BlockBank legal matter or investigation, including an investigation related to a suspected breach of our Terms of Service; (c) when we believe that disclosure is required or permitted by law, including when responding to subpoenas, warrants, production orders, or similar instruments; or (d) if we believe that disclosure is needed to prevent financial loss; protect your safety or the safety of others, including when there is an emergency involving potential harm, loss of security or serious injury to people or threats of such emergencies; or are obligated to report illegal activity.
– Audits. We may need to share your information in order to complete third-party financial, technical and legal audits of our operations as part of that review.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable you to opt out of tracking on our Site.
05 RISK OF USING DIGITAL ASSETS
06 THE BLOCKBANK APP
You can also request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in other personal information we have by emailing or writing to us at [email protected] We may ask you for certain information in order to verify your identity.
We limit access to personal information we collect to only those employees who require such information to handle matters relating to compliance, identity verification and customer support.
07 OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use the Services and must not attempt to register with the Services and/or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone who is under the age of 13. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will attempt to delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at privacy[@]BlockBank.ai
08 THIRD PARTY CONTENT